Free SuperBrie+

Earn Free Superbrie+ for MouseHunt

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

i dont know if i shold sacrifice all i have to buy a trap from ronza or should i shop at walmart for a discount trap?

View user profile

Admin

Admin
What is your Title xDreamer?

Unless you're Grandmaster or more, you better not waste all your golds and SBs for buying a trap from there. I personally interested maybe to Chrome Drillbot. However you can consider buying a candy cone base for now. Cool

View user profile http://freesb.highbb.com

snow89

Novice
Novice
i have bought all the lastest released trap..
but havent got chrome...still waiting to be release...
but i only can choose one of it chrome or 2010...haha
i just hope i have more money/

View user profile

SimplySi

Chrome drillbot is top priority for me..I did buy candy cane base and its a nice alternative to magma base if you hate stales, and if you don't have magma..then GET IT!

View user profile

5 Great trap on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:22 am

snow89

Novice
Novice
ya magma base in enuf...

View user profile
The chrome drillbot seems to be the best physical trap in he game, and the 2010 is a very good tactical trap. I think the bases aren't necessary but they are good as well.

View user profile

snow89

Novice
Novice
base are for fun..cause we have magma...
and chrome is the most important . next only 2o1o..but i think there is a special meaning in 2010 trap, so it is best to buy tat aso hehe

View user profile
definitely get ronzas

View user profile

snow89

Novice
Novice
ronza trap not all are definite...some i think we dont have to buy at all..useless hehe jsut collection if u are rich hee

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com